As owner of Conjurer's Kitchen she specialises in pig head, skeleton, and human skull cakes! This is hardcore baking, and not for the fainthearted.
Formerly trained as a sculptor, a taxidermist, and having made a full time living as a successful fine art painter for many years, who would have thought that her next line of work would be food art, gruesome food art!
Take a look and make up your own mind, do these make your mouth water, or your stomach turn???
1) Looks like something from a Hallowe'en party
2) Don't worry, it's not real, just a swan made of chocolate!
3) A meal fit for even king Henry VIII
4) Only at Conjurer's Kitchen could a two headed calf look tempting
5) Operation anybody? And you can eat what you extract
6) A child's brains anybody? This one's a bit much, even for us!
7) A bird's funeral cortege. Enough to make anyone peckish!
Check out the Conjurer's Kitchen website for more details on delicacies of the macabre.