Norwegian Claus Jorstad never dreamed of fame, but that's exactly what happened the 45 year old when he fatefully sat on his plastic Ikea shower stool. Having suffered a knee injury Claus thought that a simple Ikea shower stool would be the answer to his shower problems. How wrong he was....
On the fateful day, after his daily ablutions in the shower, he tried to rise, only to find that his gonad was well indeed stuck. After several attempts he eventually managed to free himself, ending the agony of his abused organ.
He had no qualms about detailing his complaint to Ikea on FB, referring to his genitals as his skipper,and 2 sailors. He has since received thousands of views, comments, and shares. He told the Daily Mail that one of his sailors had slipped through the holes of the chair, and having becoming engorged because of the hot water, he was left with no chance of egress. Eventually the water turned cold, cooling his overheated appendage enough to give him just enough leeway to disengage.
Ikea customer service replied to in vein Hey Claus. We recommend that you take the stool out of the shower... or that you sit on it with the right uniform on and in the right setting. If you choose to keep it in the shower, make sure you are well dressed for your next sea excursion.
We wish Claus all the best in the future, and are glad to know both his sailors will live to fight another day :)